Monday 6 February 2012

Currently Coveting: Dahlia

All dresses and shirts shown: Dahlia

Oh wow! I can't get over how much I adore Dahlia's lastest spring drops. I've been admiring their clothes for longer than I can remember and this season looks set to be as great as ever. Dahlia clothes always have a very girly and vintage feel to them, which I love, and the devil is definitely in the detail as each piece has it's own little quirks which help to make it special. Like the pussy bow on the orange blouse or the scalloped detailing on the polka dot dress, just gorgeous.

I can't wait to see what other great designs Dahlia comes out with this season. I only have one problem, deciding which piece I want to buy the most! Eenie meenie minie mo...


9 comments:

  1. So pretty! Lovvvving all the dresses! Makes us wish it were Spring!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

    ox,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely aren't they? I just can't pick a favourite. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These clothes are so beautiful, wish I could have all of them!
    Just found your blog and I love it already, so giving you a follow :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karys :) I'll be sure to check your blog out as well. x

      Delete
  4. Fabulous pics and adorable style.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Dahlia as a brand, so pretty and quite unique from other brands as well! I am loving all of these, especially the top left and top right!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know that brand! All the outfits look awesome! Especially in love with the second outfit, I love the way the hat gives a rockabilly look to the white dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Don't forget you can also follow this blog via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'.

Shona. x