Friday 3 February 2012

First Time For Everything

'Mischief' By Topshop


I've always shied away from red lipstick in the past. As much as I've wanted to wear it, my make-up is usually pretty conservative so I always thought pillar box red lippy would be too much of a big statement for me. But recently I decided it was time to man up (so to speak) and give this classic beauty trend a go, and I'm glad I did!

The lipstick that converted me is 'Mischief', part of the ever-popular Topshop make-up collection. It glides on so smoothly, is wonderfully vibrant and has a lovely soft sheen. It definitely comes with the Shona Seal of Approval

I'll leave you with a picture of me sporting my latest beauty buy. Happy weekend everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I just love red lipstick :) Had few posts on my blog wearing it. It looks great on you! I really would love to see you wit some soft curls.. it will suit u so much! <3

    View From Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Don't forget you can also follow this blog via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'.

Shona. x