Wednesday 1 February 2012

Spotlight On: Love

InLoveWithFashion

All Items shown: Love


Happy February everyone! May I start the month by introducing 'Spotlight On'. I decided it was about time I started some regular features on my blog so every month I'll be bringing you my favourite clothing brand of the moment and telling you exactly why I think they're so ace.

Kicking things off is Love (or In Love With Fashion if you prefer). I adore their range of colours, luxurious fabrics and on-trend designs, making them a must-have for every girls wardrobe. The black wrap-over dress stands out for me as I think it would be so versatile and the maroon fishtail maxi dress is to die for!

If you like what you see and read so far then their website is well worth a look. Go and find yourself a new favourite.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful and romantic collection!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The love jumper is just so cute <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love do such gorgeous things! Big fan of the floral skirt

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Don't forget you can also follow this blog via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'.

Shona. x