Monday 13 February 2012

Not Another Awards Show Post

I'm afraid so! I wasn't planning on doing a who wore what style post, especially since none of the fashion on display at last nights BAFTAs really appealed to me. But once I saw some of the pictures from the 2012 Grammy Awards (also held last night), I was much more impressed and felt the need to share some of my favourites:

Corrine Bailey Rae

Katy Perry

Carrie Underwood

Bruno Mars

Kings of Leon


I'd also like to apologise for my lack of posting last week, it was an unexpectedly busy one, so unfortunately blogging was put on the back burner. This coming week looks like it's going to be just as busy, I'm starting my new job tomorrow, followed by a visit to Nottingham at the weekend to see family and friends, which I'm super excited about! But I promise this sporadic style of posting is only temporary and will not be a regular occurrence!

What do you all think of awards show fashion so far this year?

1 comment:

  1. Love Katy Perry's dress!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://styleblenderla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Don't forget you can also follow this blog via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'.

Shona. x