Monday 30 January 2012

Sweet Disposition

I have a really big sweet tooth! Chococolate, cakes, sweets, I love it all. It's a pretty typical girl thing and it seems no-one knows that better than Accessorize. I know I'm a bit late to the party since they started making cosmetics a few months back, but I'm so glad I discovered them eventually. I'm especially taken wih this cute Cupcake Shop lip balm set. It contains three luscious lip balms (Strawberry, Vanilla and Mint Chocolate Chip) in cute cupcake shaped packaging. They leave my lips wonderfully moisturised and smell good enough to eat. Heavenly!

Special mentions also go to their Merged Eyeshadow in Moondust (pictured below). It's great for making my eyes look bright and wide awake, even first thing in the morning when I'm feeling anything but.

(Images from Accessorize since my camera charger is AWOL)


P.s. A big "Hello" and "Thank you" to my new commenters and followers!

2 comments:

  1. cute blog.Thanks for visit mine,yah I would love to follow each other, I'm follow you now, hope to see you follow back soon.
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your blog is great too, I'm following you back now. x

      Delete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Don't forget you can also follow this blog via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'.

Shona. x