Saturday 21 January 2012

Cold As Ice

Jumper: Miss Selfridge   Vest (Underneath): Topshop   Jeans: Warehouse   Boots: River Island


This is a bit of belated outfit post since I took it last Saturday, but thanks to an unexpectedly busy week it's going to have to be better late than never.
I'd never tried this combination before, but I quite like the dark green jeans and the yellowy/ orange jumper combination. I think it gave a very autumnal feel to what has to have been the coldest winter day I've experienced in a while. I've been in love with this jumper since I bought it, I really like the colour and it's still nice and cosy despite being slightly cropped. Wearing jumpers is probably the obly thing I enjoy about winter.

I'm hoping to post regularly next week, so keep your eyes well and truly peeled!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour of your jumper, and yes, it has been FREEZING here lately

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Don't forget you can also follow this blog via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'.

Shona. x