Saturday 14 January 2012

Electric Blue

Skirt: Miss Selfridge  Jacket: Primark  Vest: H&M  Boots: River Island


I know, I'm not the most natural of posers, but lets not dwell on that too much! I've always enjoyed reading other people's 'what I wore today' style posts,so I thought I'd give it a bash myself.
I bought this lovely blue midi skirt with some money I was lucky enough to get for Christmas. I've had my eye on it for quite some time and it definitely fits in with my 'getting out of my comfort zone' aim as I really don't own anything else like it. To say that I've got a lot of love for it is an understatement. It's a gorgeous electric blue colour and the material hangs beautifully. Plus it's oh-so versatile, I can wear it now with my trusty leather jacket and chelsea boots, but I'm really looking forward to wearing it in the summer with some sandals and a vest for a really relaxed vibe. This skirt will be a very hard-working addition to my wardrobe and it has me longing for the summer months even more than I did before (and that was a lot, by the way).

2 comments:

  1. I love your skirt, don't worry about not being able to pose - after all its about the outfit :)

    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Don't forget you can also follow this blog via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'.

Shona. x