Wednesday 11 January 2012

New Year, New Wishlist


NewYearWishlist
1&2. Topshop, 3. Miss Selfridge,  4. Warehouse, 5. Dorothy Perkins, 6. Oasis.





I only have one style aim for 2012 (we'll call it an aim, not a resolution, I'm terrible at keeping resolutions!) It's to step out of my comfort zone a bit more, without making a complete departure from my signature style. Here's a selection of the fabulous clothes and accessories I'm currently coveting.

1. This little beauty is the first example of me sticking to what I know. I love the flattering paper bag waist which helps to create the curves that I'm somewhat lacking, plus the golden yellow colour is gorgeous. Not to mention that it could easily be dressed up or down.
2.  As I type this, my wardrobe contains absolutely no pairs of trousers. None! But over the past few days I've fallen in love with these polka dotted beauties and think they'd be the perfect place to start. After umming and ahhing and questioning whether I'd be brave enough to wear them, I've decided I have to take the plunge.
3. I like this maxi skirt because of it's unusual print and floaty material. It would also help me to branch out into different types of skirts. My trusted minis have served me well, but I think it's time to explore other styles.
4. The lace on this jumper adds a girly twist to an otherwise basic wardrobe staple. It would be perfect for getting me through these last few chilly months before spring and summer (hopefully) make an appearance.
5. I'm a complete ankle boot fiend. A staple that would go with pretty much everything I already own. These are flattering, leg lengthening and would be a welcome addition to my shoe collection.
6.  I've been itching to try this style of hat since last summer and I'm determined for this year to be the year.Eye-catching and flattering to any face shape, it could add an interesting edge to an otherwise plain outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting!

Don't forget you can also follow this blog via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'.

Shona. x