Thursday 26 January 2012

Dot-To-Dot

Shirt, bag& leggings: Miss Selfridge  Shorts: Oasis  Boots: Topshop


Firstly, apologies for the bad (and slightly bizarre) lighting in these pictures, after what seemed like a lifetime of brightness/ contrast adjusting I had to accept this was the best they were going to get. Winter and photo taking definitely aren't compatible, so there's yet another reason to look forward to summer. (As if there weren't enough already!)

Anyway, polka dots have taken over from Breton stripes as my print of the moment, which you can probably tell from my choice of blog background. This shirt has quickly become my go-to piece, it's both comfortable AND stylish, which is a winning combination in my opinion. I've teamed it with my green Miss Selfridge satchel on this occasion, I love using colourful accessories to brighten up an outfit and this bag ticks all the right boxes.

Polka dots are still on trend, much to my delight, and they come in all colours and sizes, so even if you're a bit print shy, there's bound to be a piece out there that appeals to you. I've included a selection of my favourite dots and spots available on the Great British high street right now, enjoy!

PolkaDotPicks
1. Oasis  2. Miss Selfridge  3. Topshop  4&5. Asos

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I love a good slouchy shirt - effortlessly stylish!

    xx
    www.bonniefriday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dots! Your blog is very nice! Congratulations!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! xoxo from ROME

    CHANEL GIVEAWAY on WWW.ROCKANDFROCK.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Selfridge always has amazing takes on trends, and your bag is stunning! I think polka dots are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love polka dots, especially on blouses like yours! Gorgeous bag as well. On my way to ASOS right now because those shoes are too sweet!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Don't forget you can also follow this blog via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'.

Shona. x