Monday 16 January 2012

Purple Haze


Barry M Limited Edition Foil Effects Nail Paint in Lilac Foil.

It's no big secret that Barry M nail paints are amazing. I've been a big fan of them for a few years now, they're great quality, long lasting and no-one does colours like them, so when I saw this limited addition beauty in the cosmetics aisle I just had to have it!
I'm always excited to try out a new nail varnish and this lilac lovely is a welcome addition to my ever-growing collection. The colour is gorgeous and it creates the perfect iridescent, pearly sheen when it catches the light, something tells me I'll be getting a lot of use out of this one.

As I said though, this very special nail polish is available for a limited time only so snap it up while you still have the chance!

Available at selected Boots and Superdrug branches Nationwide.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thank you very much! I checked out your blog, I think it's great and I'm now following you.
    Shona.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Don't forget you can also follow this blog via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'.

Shona. x