Monday 23 January 2012

Girl Crush: Mila Kunis

Some of my favourite Mila fashion moments.

Now, I've never really been one for celebrity style. I seem to get most of my inspiration from street style and other fashion blogs, but every so often I make an exception and that's where this girl comes in.

The lovely Mila Kunis has been on my radar for quite some time now and it seems she can do no wrong when it comes to fashion. Whether she's wowing us with a show stopping dress on the red carpet or she's rocking an off-duty chic look, she nails it every time.

And her work shouldn't go unmentioned either. She's a fantastic, versatile actress proving she can do serious, dramatic acting (Black Swan) as well as comedy (Friends With Benefits, Forgetting Sarah Marshall). I can't wait to see what she'll do (and wear) next.

3 comments:

  1. I have such a girl crush on Mila Kunis! That red gown is to die for!!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just! I'd love to have her wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mila Kunis is my girl crush too! I think she's great and always looks fabulous

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Don't forget you can also follow this blog via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'.

Shona. x